Gianelli & Morris Brings 40+ Years of Experience to Your Case
Our California insurance law practice covers virtually any dispute you may have when your insurer is delaying or denying coverage of a health, life or disability claim. We take on the insurance giants when they act in bad faith and refuse to cover your claim, and we fight to make sure you get the benefits you are entitled to. Whether the issue is claim denial, underpayment or unfair annuities, you can be sure that our California Insurance Attorneys will have the answers you need to determine how you can receive your rightful claim.
Why Choose Our L.A. Insurance Attorneys?
- 40+ years of serving California policyholders
- Top-rated legal skill and ethics (AV Preeminent® rating)
- Free consultation to review your options
- Proven successes against the biggest insurance companies
Our insurance lawyers can represent and counsel you in the following practice areas:
- Health Insurance Claims
- Life Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Long-Term Insurance Claims
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Insurance
- Insurance Claim Denial
- Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Unfair Practice Act
- Insurance Disputes
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Class Actions
- Reconstructive Surgery Claims
- Unfair Annuities
- Underpayment of Claims
- HMO Disputes
- Broker Neglect
- Policyholder Rights
- Failure to Investigate Claim
Health Insurance Disputes
When a health insurance claim is denied or delayed, it is important to understand that you have the right to take it up with the insurance provider. Often these companies provide excuses or commit illegal actions to prevent from paying your claim. The help of a lawyer educated in the field of California insurance law can be of great assistance to you.
If you need help resolving an insurance dispute, call (213) 489-1600 to speak with a Los Angeles insurance attorney today!