Do I Need an Insurance Lawyer?
Gianelli & Morris Brings 35+ Years of Experience to Your Case
When you have any sort of issue regarding your policy, aninsurance claim, or any other legal agreement surrounding your insurance provider, it can fall under the category of insurance law. If you find yourself in a situation where you are not receiving payments from your insurer, you have rights that allow for legal representation to defend your case. In these situations, you can be sure that it is the right time to hire an insurance lawyer from Gianelli & Morris. Whether the issue is claim denial, underpayment or unfair annuities, you can be sure that our California Insurance Attorneys will have the answers you need to determine how you can receive your rightful claim.
Why Choose Our L.A. Insurance Attorneys?
- 35+ years of serving California policyholders
- Top-rated legal skill and ethics (AV Preeminent® rating)
- Free consultation to review your options
- Proven successes against the biggest insurance companies
Our insurance lawyers can represent and counsel you in the following practice areas:
- Health Insurance Claims
- Life Insurance Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Long-Term Insurance Claims
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Insurance
- Insurance Claim Denial
- Insurance Fraud
- Insurance Unfair Practice Act
- Insurance Disputes
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Class Actions
- Reconstructive Surgery Claims
- Unfair Annuities
- Underpayment of Claims
- HMO Disputes
- Broker Neglect
- Policyholder Rights
- Failure to Investigate Claim
Health Insurance Disputes
When a health insurance claim is denied or delayed, it is important to understand that you have the right to take it up with the insurance provider. Often these companies provide excuses or commit illegal actions to prevent from paying your claim. The help of a lawyer educated in the field of California insurance law can be of great assistance to you.