Common Questions and Concerns – FAQ
At our firm, we know that many policyholders are unsure if they even have legal backing to fight against an insurance company. It is important to look at frequently asked questions when considering whether or not you should pursue litigation. The following are a few of the most common questions we approach when dealing with insurance cases.
- Have You Been Denied Insurance Coverage?
- Has Your Insurance Company Been Deceptive?
- Have You Invested Time and Money in an Insurance Policy?
- Have You Been Treated Unfairly by Your Insurance Company?
- How Do Insurance Disputes Work?
- What Types Of Insurance Disputes Does Gianelli & Morris Handle?
- What Damages Can Be Recovered In A Bad Faith Case?
- What Does The Term “Bad Faith” Mean?
- What Is The Insurance Company’s Duty?
- What are Common Reasons for Health Insurance Disputes?
- What Laws Govern Life Insurance Disputes?
- Which Types of Insurance Policies Are Affected by Denial or Underpayment of a Claim?
- Why Do Insurers Deny or Underpay Claims? Why do Insurance Companies Commit “Bad Faith”?
- What to Do if My Health Insurance Claim is Denied or the Insurance Company is Acting in Bad Faith?
- What Are the Most Common Reasons for Life Insurance Disputes?
- How Do I File an Insurance Bad Faith Lawsuit?
- When is My Insurance Company Allowed to Deny a Claim?
- What Should You Do if Your Insurer Terminates Your Life Insurance Coverage?
- My Claim Was Simple, but My Insurance Company Still Denied It. What Happened?
Still have questions?
If you believe you have a valid claim and would like to take action against your insurance company, get in touch with one of the legal professionals at Gianelli & Morris today. We have more than 40 years of experience providing top-quality service to our clients. Whether your case involves health insurance, life insurance, or anything in between, we have the knowledge needed to provide counsel on your options and guide you through the process of filing a claim.
Call one of our Los Angeles insurance lawyers to learn more!