Was Your Life Insurance Claim Denied by Primerica Life Insurance?
The life insurance denial lawyers at Gianelli & Morris are here to help!
The California insurance denial lawyers at Gianelli & Morris have spent decades helping the families of insured parties get the coverage they are owed. We’ve seen every trick in the book that Primerica Life and other insurance companies like to pull. We take large insurance companies to task for wrongfully denying claims, for delaying investigations, for deliberately misreading their own insurance policies, for ignoring medical evidence and proper scientific conclusions, for trying to violate the two-year limitation on policy rescission, for deliberate policy lapse, and for other bad faith conduct.
At Gianelli & Morris, we know that you are already dealing with enough hardship after the loss of your loved one, and we refuse to let big insurers take advantage. It’s our job to make sure that you get the coverage you and your family deserve as efficiently, and as thoroughly, as possible.
Who is Primerica Life?
Primerica, Inc. is a financial services company that provides insurance, investment services, and other financial services to families across the country. Primerica, Inc. is the parent to a number of insurance and financial service subsidiaries, including National Benefit Life Insurance Company and Primerica Life. Primerica is a massive provider of life insurance; according to reports, as of December 2019, they had over $800 billion in term life insurance policies in force.
Primerica also has a history of shady conduct. In January 2014, Primerica paid over $15 million to Florida firefighters, teachers, and other public workers after the insurer allegedly tricked public employees into purchasing high-risk retirement products instead of keeping their safe, government-provided coverage. Primerica’s very business model, in fact, has been criticized for the improper incentives it creates: Their representatives work on commission, paid primarily for product sales and referrals. That means that Primerica reps are encouraged to sell you products that might not be the best fit for your needs just to turn a profit. It’s no surprise that Primerica then turns around and tries to get out of paying out on those products down the line.
Our Life Insurance Denial Lawyers Can Help You Fight Back Against a Primerica Life Insurance Denial
If your life insurance claim has been delayed or denied by Primerica Life, our seasoned life insurance denial attorneys are ready to help. We have years of dedicated legal practice fighting against wrongful denials and other bad faith behavior by insurance companies across the State of California. We’ll help you get the coverage you need by exploring every possible avenue, including;
- Supplementing your claims with the necessary medical records and other documents
- Comparing underwriting requirements to the medical history of the insured to counter claims about preexisting conditions and other arguments
- Negotiating with Primerica Life for a fair settlement
- Obtaining all legal documents necessary to prove ownership and validity of a claim
- Reviewing medical records to evaluate whether Primerica’s assessment of the cause of death and other relevant facts were correct
- Evaluating whether Primerica’s investigation and reasons for denial were in accordance with California and federal insurance law
- Making sure Primerica follows the letter of their policy as well as state and federal laws and regulations
- Gathering relevant evidence and representing your side in an internal appeal
- Pursuing all avenues for relief, including a coverage dispute or insurance bad faith lawsuit against Primerica
We’ll help you get the coverage you are owed, regardless of whether Primerica wrongfully claims they denied coverage based on lack of supporting medical evidence, errors in the policy application, policy lapse, excluded cause of death, or other justifications. Reach out to one of our seasoned life insurance denial attorneys to evaluate your claim today.
Call a Life Insurance Denial Attorney at Gianelli & Morris for Help With a Claim Denial From Primerica Life Insurance
If someone you love has passed away and Primerica Life or another life insurance company has denied your claims, contact the seasoned and savvy Los Angeles insurance denial lawyers Gianelli & Morris for a no-cost evaluation of your claim at 213-489-1600.